During your journey, benefit from a privileged service, combining luxury, comfort, safety, accessibility and discretion
Drivers who are attentive, discreet, welcoming, experienced and multilingual.
Many services on board, Wifi, magazines, sweets, refreshments...
Much more than a simple journey, an experience. Services adapted according to your requests.
Transparent prices, adapted to all budgets. No hidden costs.
Provision of a private chauffeur for your trips or your stay.
A wide range of luxury vehicles, sedans, vans… for your comfort.
Your important trip has brought you to Lyon, and you need a unique team that offers quality service for your transport. You precisely need to hire a car with driver, including the best value for your money.
With our fleet of luxurious vehicles and our professional team of drivers, Infinity Luxe Chauffeur offers services that meet your requirements. The Infinity Luxe Chauffeur team is essentially made up of qualified and experienced professionals, selected with great care to better adapt to our large and diverse clientele. We have a long range of comfortable luxurious cars available, to provide transportation throughout your stay in splendor and style. With us it is impossible to not find your favorite model. Our team of drivers is multilingual, to guarantee and facilitate your exchanges. We make a point of being on time, so you won’t be worried about your schedules. There is no way one of our drivers will make you wait too long.
The easiest and safest way to get around Lyon is to adopt our private chauffeur service. It is with great pleasure that our drivers will be available to drive to your destinations, while answering any questions you may have. Do not hesitate to browse our website, to easily make your reservation in a few clicks.
Our reliable Limo chauffeur service in Lyon is simply the best way to ensure you get the most out of your stay in the city, as you can sit back and enjoy the view, being comfortable and at ease in the back of your vehicle. one of our luxury cars. The city of Lyon is located in the South-East of France and is populated by 518,635 inhabitants. It has a density of approximately 10,834 inhabitants per km². It is full of many interesting places where you absolutely must visit.
Our drivers master these places to perfection. Among these multiple places we can mention a few:
– Rue St-Jean: main artery of the Vieux Lyon district, rue St-Jean was once the center of the city’s silk industry. Visitors will find some of the finest examples of Renaissance architecture and courtyards in the city. Many of the beautiful mansions and palaces built for silk merchants and the Lyonnaise nobility today house bouchons, restaurants that sprang up in the 19th century when cooks from aristocratic families set up on their own to open their own establishments. This is one of the best places in Lyon to taste some local dishes.
– Place des Terreaux: with its beginnings dating back to the 13th century, Place des Terreaux, located in the Presqu’île district, has long played an important role in the history of Lyon. Originally built as part of a fortification, the site was transformed into a town square in the 1600s. The site of numerous guillotine beheadings during the French Revolution, the central square is today bordered by the is by the Hôtel de Ville de Lyon and to the south by the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Lyon. North of the square is a fountain designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, creator of the Statue of Liberty.
– Parc de la Tête d´Or: the largest urban park in France, the Parc de la Tête d´Or is a popular destination for families, joggers and cyclists. Many of the park’s attractions are geared towards children, including a carousel, a small zoo, a miniature train, and a puppet theater. And the park also has various sports facilities. A lake offers opportunities for boating, picnicking by the water, and scenic walks along the shore. For visitors, the park’s highlight is the Lyon Botanical Garden, which features quaint 19th-century greenhouses filled with a wide array of tropical plants, including century-old camellias, carnivorous plants and Amazonian water lilies.
– Basilica of Fourvière: overlooking the “hill of prayer” of Lyon, the Fourvière, the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière was built at the end of the 19th century after a project by the architect Pierre Bossan. Its architecture is unique in that it exhibits Byzantine and Romanesque styles. In addition to the four corner towers that rise above the structure, the basilica features a bell tower with a gilded statue of the Virgin Mary. The upper sanctuary of the church is decorated with mosaics and stained glass. Visitors can take a funicular to the site from the Vieux Lyon metro station or can walk up to the top of Fourvière hill.
– Traboules du Vieux Lyon: built from the wealth generated by the production of silk, Lyon is famous for its “traboules”, these unique covered passages built to protect the delicate fabric from inclement weather during its transport from place to place. ‘other. The Vieux Lyon district has one of the longest traboules in the city, stretching from rue St-Jean to rue du Bœuf, although there are many more in the city. Hidden behind nondescript doors, the hallways proved useful during World War II by allowing residents to escape Gestapo raids. Today, most of the traboules are on private property, serving as the entrance to local apartments. However, visitors can access several traboules in Vieux Lyon during the day by pressing a service button near the door.
Our drivers are regulars on the road and master the city by heart. In addition, they master the shortcuts and the shortest paths well; so you don’t need to worry about whether you’ll get to your destination on time. With the Infinity Luxe Chauffeur private driver service, enjoy driving between your favorite places and destinations, and making the most of your stay!